Adrienne von Kraus-Osborne (1873-1951)
- Profession: Soprano, composer.
- Relation to Mahler: Worked with Gustav Mahler.
- Correspondence with Mahler:
- Born: 02-12-1873 Buffalo, New York, America.
- Married: 1899 to Felix von Kraus (1870-1937).
- Died: 15-06-1951 Zell am Ziller, Austria.
- Buried: 00-00-0000 Zell am Ziller cemetery, Austria. Also at this cemetery: Felix von Kraus (1870-1937).
American, later Austrian contralto. She studied in Leipzig, where she made her début in 1893 as Mignon.
American contralto Adrienne von Kraus-Osborne (born Adrienne Eisbein) as Waltraute. She studied in Germany with Auguste Gotze (Leipzig) and Felix von Kraus (1870-1937), who became her husband in 1899. Her debut (1893) was at the Leipzig Opera. She sang there until 1908 and them became a member of the Royal Opera in Munich. She appeared at the Bayreuth Festivals from 1902-1909.