Alexander from Serbia (1876-1903)
- Profession: King of Serbia.
- Relation to Mahler:
- Correspondence with Mahler:
- Born: 14-08-1876 Belgrade, Serbia
- Died: 11-06-1903 Belgrade, Serbia. Aged 26.
- Buried: 00-00-0000 St. Mark's Church, Belgrade, Serbia
Mentioned in diary Natalie Bauer-Lechner (1858-1921).
Alexander I or Aleksandar Obrenovi? was king of Serbia from 1889 to 1903 when he and his wife, Draga Mašin, were assassinated by a group of Royal Serbian Army officers, led by Captain Dragutin Dimitrijevi?.
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 173