Graf Gyula Szapáry de Muraszombath (1832-1905)
- Profession: Politician Hungary
- Residences: Budapest
- Relation to Mahler: Mahler was invited by Graf Gyula. He wrote to Justine (Ernestine) Rose-Mahler (1868-1938): “Eine sehr hohe Ehre fur ein Operddirektor!”. Year 1890.
- Correspondence with Mahler:
- Born: 01-11-1832 Pest, Hungary
- Address: Alexander Palast (Sandor Palace, Sandor Palota), I. Budapest – Burg, Szent Gyorgy Platz.
- Died: 20-01-1905 Opatija, Croatia (aged 72)
- Buried: 00-00-0000
Prime minister of Hungary from 15-03-1890 until 19-11-1892.
Aristocratic first name: Szapári, Muraszombathi and Szechysziget, Count. After graduating from high school and high school, he entered public life, and his name was soon mentioned among the leading individuals. At the age of twenty-four, he flattened the economic association of Szolnok and held the presidency until 1867. In 1900 he was awarded the rank of master host, and in 1904 he was elected president of the Credit Bank.