- Profession: Tenor.
- Relation to Mahler: Worked with Gustav Mahler.
- Correspondence with Mahler:
- Born: 10-12-1872 America
- Died: 20-06-1930
- Buried: Sainte-Hélène-de Bagot Cemetery, Quebec, Canada
Famous Quebec Lyric Tenor who performed in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific between 1897 and 1930. In 1998, a Lake of Quebec was name to honor his memory.
Canadian tenor who travelled in Australia, the Philippines, Hong Kong, Shanghai and New York in 1917.
In New Zealand:
- The world’s greatest concert tenor. His Majesty’s Theatre Dunedin. 24-29 April 1916.
- The world’s greatest concert tenor. Assisting artists: Pauline Bindley (soprano), Florence Scapini (violinist), Harold Whittle (pianist). Theatre Royal Christchurch. 4-5 May 1916.
- His Majesty’s Theatre Auckland. 13-16 May 1916.
- The world’s greatest concert tenor. His Majesty’s Theatre Dunedin. 6 June 1916.
- Theatre Royal Christchurch. 7 or 8 June 1916.
- Grand Opera House Wellington. 10 June 1916.
- His Majesty’s Theatre Auckland. 23-24 June 1916.
- Three farewell concerts. Grand Opera House Wellington. 11-14 November 1916.
- Three concerts. Theatre Royal Christchurch. 15-18 December 1916.
- Farewell to Paul Dufault. His Majesty’s Theatre Dunedin. 12-20 December 1916.