Marie Freund (1860-1880)
- Profession: Unknown.
- Residences: Zeliv.
- Relation to Mahler: Love affair (from her side).
- Correspondence with Mahler: Unknown.
- Father: Unknown.
- Born: 1860.
- Married: 1880.
- Died: 18-10-1880 Zeliv, Czech Republic. Suicide by throwing herself in the river that runs through Zeliv.
- Buried: Jewish cemetery, Humpolec, Czech Republic. Freund family grave
Also: Marie Freundová.
- Year 1878: In 1878 she met Gustav Mahler in Zeliv. Marie Freund (1860-1880) fell in love with Gustav Mahler. Gustav was not interested and in love with Josephine Poisl (1860- after 1880).
- Year 1880: Marie Freund fell in a depression and married an other man in 1880. She drowned herself in Zeliv on 18-10-1880.
- Written by Super User