- Profession: Owned a distillery and ran the post office in Zeliv (Seelau).
- Relation to Mahler: Father of his friend Emil Freund (1858-1928).
- Correspondence with Mahler: No
- Born: 1817 in Zbraslavice.
- Married to: Henriette Freund-Kramer, “Judit”, “Judith”, died Vienna, 1903.
- Died: 17-04-1885 in Zeliv.
- Buried: Jewish cemetery, Humpolec.
Also spelled Filip, Fillipp, Fillippa Freund.
- Zeliv. House Philipp Freund.
- Adolf Freund (born 1850, died 14-05-1913). Central cemetery. Fa. Freund & Wiener.
- Carl (Karl) Freund. Year?
- Marie Freund (1856-1858). This is not Marie Freund (1860-1880).
- Emil Freund (1858-1928). Lawyer.
- Leopold Freund (born 12-01-1859. died 20-04-1887).
- Julius Freund (1868-1922). Fur industry and Fa. Freund & Wiener (Vienna).