1904 Concert Prague 25-02-1904 - Symphony No. 3
- Chronology: Year 1904.
- Location: Neues Deutsches Theatre (State Opera).
- Nature: Fourth philharmonic subcription concert.
- Program: Mahler.
- Composition Mahler:
- Soloist: Ottilie Costa-Fellwock (1877-1913).
- Conductor: Gustav Mahler (1860-1911).
- Orchestra: Orchestra of the Koniglich Deutsches Landestheater, a total of 110 players.
- Chorus: Women's choir, augmented by 9 soloists and an unspecified children's chorus consisting of 40 voices.
- Concert number: c162.
- Notes: Mahler arrived in Prague at 7 a.m. in the same morning. The general rehearsal was held at 10 a.m. for critics only. The orchestra was prepared by Leo Blech (1871-1958). Soprano Betty Frank (1864-0000), Mahler's sweetheart from his 1885-1886 season, founded a "singing school" in the early 1890's which included a children's choir. It was probably this choir which participated in the concert.
- Review in Bohemia 25-02-1904 by Richard Batka
- Review in Bohemia 27-02-1904 by Felix Adler
- Review in Prager Tagblatt 27-02-1904 by Dr Wenzel von Belsky
- Review in Dalibor 26-1904 by Adalbert Kulhanek. Page 83-84.