- Profession: Mahlers copyist during his tenure at the Vienna State Opera. Member of the Staff.
- Residences: Vienna
- Relation to Mahler: Mahlers copyist
- Correspondence with Mahler:
- Born: 00-00-0000
- Died: 00-00-0000
- Buried: 00-00-0000
Copyist who was employed by the Vienna Court Opera from 1899 (and perhaps, earlier), and up to about 1907-1908 was Mahler's main Viennese copyist.
- Symphony No. 1: Particell / für die Fernmusik (3 Trompetten) / im I. Satz. Probably copied for the Viennese première of the work on 18 November 1900. A short score showing the off-stage trumpet parts in the first movement, prepared by Emil Zöphel. Interestingly it contains none of the full score's instructions about the off-stage placing of the instruments.
- Symphony No. 6:
- Symphony No. 7: History Symphony No. 7.
- Symphony No. 8:
- Written by Bert van der Waal van Dijk
- Hits: 33