|Full Name||♂️ Wolfgang Rose -|
|Birth||#1||Date of Birth||10-04-1902|
|Place of Birth||Weimar, Germany.|
|Mother||Emma Marie Eleanor Rose-Mahler|
|Siblings||♂️ Ernest Rose|
|Death||#1||Date of death||06-09-1977|
|Place of death||Bad Tatzmannsdorf, Austria.|
- Relation to Gustav Mahler (1860-1911): A son of a sister (nephew)
- Born: 10-04-1902 Weimar, Germany.
- Father: Eduard Rose (1859-1943) Previous generation.
- Mother: Emma Marie Eleanor Rose-Mahler (1875-1933) Previous generation.
- Married: 1942 to Ali Olitzki.
- Died: 06-09-1977 Bad Tatzmannsdorf, Austria. (Aged 70). Died while vacationing.
New York Pianist.
- 1902-06: Gustav Mahler refers to him on a postcard to his mother. See postcard on page Emma Marie Eleanor Rose-Mahler (1875-1933).
- 29-03-1939 His last time in Weimar for his fathers 80th birthday (Eduard Rose (1859-1943)).
- 1941 Exile in America.
- 1944 New York recital debut in Town Hall.
- According Bruno Walter (1876-1962) Wolfgang was a very good pianist.
- His teachers included Arthur Schnabel and Walter Gieseking.
- Became accompanist for the violinists Misch:. Elman Pnd Julian Olevsky.
- In 1961 he retired to devote himself entirely to teaching. Among his students were Michel Block and James Mathis.