- Profession: Businessman, merchant, poet, composer.
- Relation to Mahler: Gustav Mahler stayed in his houses in Dornbach and Vienna (Walfishgasse 12). Friend.
- Correspondence with Mahler:
- Born: 02-07-1845 Breslau (Wroclaw), Poland.
- Died: 04-03-1906 Berlin, Germany.
- Buried: 00-00-0000 Unknown.
Also: Hugo Cohn. Musical. Friend of Johannes Brahms (1833-1897). “Ziguenerlieder” (Gypsy Songs) by Johannes Brahms was composed largely via his relationship with the Jewish family of Hugo Conrat in Vienna.
Married to: Ida Conrat (born 06-01-1857 Vienna, died 30-06-1938 Vienna, sculptress). See had Salon Hugo Conrat.
He had three daughters: