- Year 1891.
- Period: Summer.
- Address: Hochstrasse No. 25.
- District number: –
- District name: Perchtoldsdorf.
- Map Districts of Vienna.
In July 1891 Gustav Mahler rented a home in Perchtoldsdorf, Hochstrasse 25. He stayed here as a ‘summerguest’, together with his his sisters and brothers:
- Justine (Ernestine) Rose-Mahler (1868-1938).
- Emma Marie Eleanor Rose-Mahler (1875-1933).
- Otto Mahler (1873-1895).
- Alois (Louis) Mahler (1867-1931).
Building now owned by Family Gotz. Corner Hochstrasse/Krautgasse.
1891-1891 House Gustav Mahler Perchtoldsdorf – Hochstrasse No. 25. This picture postcard from 1908 shows the baroque building.