- Year 1909.
- Year 1910.
- Year 1911.
- Wollergasse 10.
- Hohe Warte district.
- Architect Josef Hoffmann (1870-1956).
- Built 1906. Annex built in 1924.
- Districts of Vienna.
- Owner 1908-1945 Carl Julius Rudolf Moll (1861-1945).
- Moll moved here in 1908 from House Carl Moll I Vienna – Steinfeldgasse No. 8.
- Residents: Carl Julius Rudolf Moll (1861-1945), Anna Sofie Moll-Schindler-Bergen (1857-1938).
- Telephone number probably 348.
- See also “Carl Moll and the Nazis (1945)” at Carl Julius Rudolf Moll (1861-1945).
- 1909-1911 Gustav Mahler (1860-1911), Alma Mahler (1879-1964) and Anna Justine Mahler (Gucki) (1904-1988)‘s base in Vienna.
- 1911 Official residence of Gustav Mahler when he died on 18-05-1911.
- 06-1945 Alma Mahler (1879-1964)‘s nephew Wilhelm (Willy) Carl Emil Legler (1902-1960) was commissioned to examine 1909-1911 House Carl Moll II Vienna – Wollergasse No. 10 and record its contents. He wrote a lengthy report of his findings.
- 06-1945 1909-1911 House Carl Moll II Vienna – Wollergasse No. 10. Days later a semi-secret room was found to exist under the staircase and, once opened, it proved to be full of cases containing books and scores from Gustav Mahler (1860-1911)’s library. Some of the boxes had been opened.
- Alma Mahler (1879-1964) later removed these contents to her New York residence House Alma Mahler New York 1952-1964 (120 East 73d Street).
1920. 24-04-1920. Gustav Mahler Festival Amsterdam 1920. Willem Mengelberg (1871-1951). Gedenkboek. Commemorative book. Contribution by Carl Julius Rudolf Moll (1861-1945). “Hier wohnte Gustav Mahler in den Jahren 1907-8-9-10”, “Meister Willem Mengelberg. Zur erinnerung. Carl Moll.