- Chronology: Year 1886.
- Location: Koniglich Deutsches Landestheater (Royal German Theatre).
- Nature: Partly in commemoration of the third anniversary of Richard Wagner’s death and partly for the benefit of the Prague Royal Theater Orchestra.
- Program: Wagner, Beethoven. Same program on 1886 Concert Prague 21-02-1886.
- Composition Mahler: No.
- Soloist: J. Buska, Marie Rochelle, Adolf Wallnofer (1854-1946), Betty Frank (1864-0000), Laura Hilgermann (1869-1945), Johannes Elmblad (1853-1910).
- Conductor: Gustav Mahler (1860-1911) (Wagner), Ludwig Slansky (1833-1905), Karl Muck (1859-1940).
- Orchestra: Orchestra of the Koniglich Deutsches Landestheater augmented with “well-known artists, amateur musicians, and students from the Conservator”, a total of 85 players.
- Chorus: Deutsche Mannergesangverein and Gesangverein Sanct Veit (St. Veit), a total of 200 singers, conducted by Heinrich August Fischer (1827-1917).
- Concert number: c027.
- Notes: Three conductors. The review in Bohemia (16-02-1886) named seven soloists from the theater who spontaneously joined the chorus.
- Review in Bohemia 16-02-1886
1886 Concert Prague 13-02-1886.
If you have found any errors, please, notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.