- Year 1892
- Entrance in city book: 27-06-1892 until 29-06-1892. Anton und Franziska Hechler.
- 22-07-1892 Mahler still in Hamburg.
- Period: 23-07-1892 until 20-09-1892
- Schiessberg, Schiessberglehen (now: Kranzbichl weg). Private home, still there.
- Upstairs, Mahler had a tiny room to himself, with a low sloping ceiling, with a beautiful balcony overlooking Berchtesgaden.
- Gustav Mahler (1860-1911)
- Justine (Ernestine) Rose-Mahler (1868-1938)
- Many guests:
Several rooms rented.
According to Natalie Bauer-Lechner (1858-1921), after Mahler learned that Bernhard Pollini (1838-1897) was going to reopen the theater on 15-09-1892, Justine (Ernestine) Rose-Mahler (1868-1938) and Natalie Bauer-Lechner (1858-1921) went along with him to Munich. There they learned that the epidemic was still raging, and Mahler decided to delay his return despite Pollini’s threats.